Membership is required. We need to know all the dogs that visit the park - if its once or once a day! Maximum of two dogs per owner, per visit to the dog park. Only canine animals may be brought into the facility. At Chow Bella's Indoor Dog Park, with the fun comes the rules! You will be asked to sign a copy of these rules before entering the dog park with your dog. The rules are in place to create a SAFE, fun, healthy environment for all dogs! Upon your first visit to the indoor dog park, please bring a copy for your dogs vaccination records from your vet that we may keep on file. Shots must include Rabies, DHLPP and Bordatella. We recommend that all dogs be on a continuing monthly flea treatment, including Heartworm.
To ensure the health and safety of our club members, all dogs are subjected to a behavioral assessment during their first visit and must be continually up to date with their vaccinations and flea protection. Park Assessment = $5 A team member will greet every owner and dog as they arrive at the Park. During their initial visit, owners must complete a Membership Registration form, confirm type/date of flea protection, present proof of up-to-date vaccinations, and agree to have their dog's temperament evaluated. Proof of current Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Bordetella vaccinations are required.
Avoid coming to the park if your dog has diarrhea as this is often a sign of infectious Giardia. If a team member observes your dog having reoccurring diarrhea during visits to the park, you may be asked to present proof of a negative fecal O&P test before your dog can re-enter the park.
- Barking must stay under control and not be constant so we may respect our neighbors.
- All dogs must be under the control of an adult. There is a limit of 2 dogs per adult at any one time. Dogs in the dog park may never be left unattended, no exceptions.
- Dogs must be in full view of and within voice control of their owner/handler at all times.
- Dog owners/handlers are responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste immediately. Proper disposal items will be provided to you.
- All dogs over 6 months must be spayed or neutered.
- All dogs must be leashed when entering and leaving the facility
- Dog owners/handlers must carry a leash with them at all time while their dog exercises in the unleashed park.
- Pinched, choker chains and spiked collars must be removed from dogs prior to entering the unleashed park.
- Dogs showing any signs of aggression must be leashed and taken out of the park for a timeout. Failure to comply will result in eviction from the park and is at the sole discretion of The Park at Chow Bella management team.
- While bite-size training treats are permitted for training purposes, human food, glass containers, food bowls and long-lasting chews are not permitted in the park.
- Outdoor chairs and loungers cannot be brought into the facility
- To ensure the quality of flooring, shoes with cleats and high/stiletto heels are not permitted in the indoor park.
- While they are permitted in the unleashed area, children can easily be knocked down by playful dogs. Therefore, children may not run or scream, and must be within arm's reach of the adult they are accompanying.
- We ask you limit your time in the play area to one hour to avoid over-crowding.
- During peak hours, Chow Bella Staff reserve the right to limit entry to the dog park if there is a large amount of visitors. We ask that you are patient and wait in the designated areas until guests exit.
- If a Staff member observes inappropriate behavior or disregard for these rules, by either humans, or dogs, you will be asked to vacate the premise. Violations of rules can result in membership revocation. No refunds.
- By entering the dog park, you acknowledge that you are aware of, understand, and will abide by these rules.